|Look up plot, plots, or plotting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plot may refer to:
Art & Literature
- Plot (narrative), the story of a piece of fiction
- Plot (graphics), a graphical technique for representing a data set
- Plot (film), a 1973 French-Italian film
- A piece of land a person is buried in; see grave
- A piece of land used for building on; see land lot
- Plot plan, an architecture, engineering, and/or landscape architecture plan drawing that shows the buildings, utility runs, and equipment layout of a project as well as the positions of roads and other constructions
- A defined area of land used for an ecological study, a quadrat
- Robert Plot (1640–96), English naturalist
Plotting may refer to:
- Plotting (arcade game), a 1989 Taito puzzle video game, also called Flipull
- The Plot (video game), a platform game released in 1988 for the Amstrad CPC and Sinclair Spectrum
- Plotting (non-fiction), a 1939 book on writing by Jack Woodford
- Motion planning, a term used in robotics for the process of detailing a task into atomic motions
- A type of printer (computing)
- Plotting board, a mechanical device to track a target and derive the direction and range needed to direct the fire of guns to hit that target
- Plotter (disambiguation)
- MOS:PLOT, the Wikipedia Manual of Style for plot summaries
- All pages with a title containing Plot
- All pages beginning with "Plot"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.