(Redirected from Plug-ins)
|Look up plug-in, plug in, or plugin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term plug-in, plug in or plugin may refer to any of the following:
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
- Plug-in (computing), a piece of software that enhances another software application and usually can be run independently
- AC power plugs and sockets, two- or three-pronged wall electrical outlets
- Plug and play is a common standard for hardware equipment installation
- Change of variables ("plugging in"), a mathematical procedure wherein substitutions are made in a formula
- Plug-in, an instrumental metal band composed of Fanalo, Frédéric Motte, Denis Cornardeau and Simon Renault
- Plug in, an informal term for playing an electric guitar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plug-in.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.