(Redirected from Plugin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plug-in, plug in, or plugin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plug-in, plug in or plugin may refer to:
- Plug-in (computing), a software component that adds a specific feature to an existing computer program.
- Audio plug-in, adds audio signal processing features
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
- Plug-in electric vehicle
People with the surname
- Vladimir Plugin (1937–2003), Russian historian and art historian
- AC power plugs and sockets, two- or three-pronged wall electrical outlets
- Add-on (disambiguation)
- Browser extension, which modifies the interface and/or behavior of web browsers
- Change of variables, a mathematical procedure wherein substitutions are made in a formula
- Photoshop plugin, a piece of software that enhances the functionality of Adobe Photoshop
- Plug and play, a common standard for hardware equipment installation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plug-in.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.