|Privately Held / Employee-Owned|
|Industry||Telecom and Software|
|CEO: Andy Kuan|
The Plum Group, Inc. (DBA Plum Voice) is a company that provides interactive voice response platforms, systems and hosting services to developers and companies to automate call center and business processes over the phone.
Products and services include:
- The Plum VoiceXML Platform
- Plum IVR Hosting Suite
- Plum Survey
- Plum IVR Server
- Plum Professional Services
Plum is headquartered in New York City with offices in Boston, Denver and London.
Plum Voice, founded in 2000 as The Plum Group, Inc., was incorporated to create technologies for personalized audio communication. By 2001, Plum had commercialized the open-standard Plum VoiceXML IVR platform which facilitated the creation of dynamic telecom applications. Since then Plum has continually refined this product with supplemental tools and applications, while remaining a certified supporter of the open-standard VoiceXML 2.0 specification.
- 2001 - Commercial launch of Plum VoiceXML IVR platform for customer-premises deployment
- 2002 - Launch of Plum Voice Hosting Centers for 24x7x365 managed IVR hosting
- 2004 - Plum Voice application suite receives a "Product of the Year" award from Customer Interactions magazine
- 2008 - Plum Survey builder launched, a do-it-yourself IVR survey tool.
- 2010 - Plum launched QuickFuse, a web-based rapid development platform used to create voice applications.
- Create Voice Apps From a Point-and-Click Interface with QuickFuse ReadWriteWeb
- Updating IVR to Optimize Business Success: An Interview with Plum's President Matt Ervin TMC Magazine
- Plum Voice Partners with Tyler Technologies to Provide its VoiceXML IVR Platform Speech Technology Magazine
- Plum Platform Awarded VoiceXML 2.0 Certification by VoiceXML Forum Speech Technology Magazine
- PlumVoice goes for low-hanging fruit in IVR market Boston Business Journal
- Plum Global Voice Offers VoiceXML Developer Accounts In United Kingdom Contact Center World
- Plum Voice Company profile Business Week
- The Magic IVR Non-Profit Tech Blog
- Artist in Residence Use Plum Technology Boston Cyberarts
- Meeting the changing needs of call centres Callcentre Helper Magazine
- Plum Voice cited as established Telephony provider TechCrunch
- Plum Voice Announces Immediate Availability of QuickFuse, an Intuitive Cloud Telephony Service to Create Smarter Voice Applications Denver Business Journal
- Plum Voice Unveils New Pollster Version of Plum Survey Platform Forbes