Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plumb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plumb may refer to:
- Plumb bob, a type of tool
- Plumb, to measure the depth of water with a sounding line
- Plumb (tools), a brand of tools known for its hammers
- Plumb (Field Music album), 2012
- Plumb (Plumb album), 1997
- Plumb (singer) (born 1975), American Christian musician
- Plumb (surname)
- Plumb, Washington, a community in the United States
- Plumb (poetry collection), by Romanian poet George Bacovia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plumb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.