|Look up plumb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plumb may refer to:
- Plumb bob, a type of tool
- Plumb, to measure the depth of water with a sounding line
- Plumb (tools), a brand of tools known for its hammers
- Plumb (Field Music album), 2012
- Plumb (Plumb album), 1997
- Plumb (singer) (born 1975), American Christian musician
- Plumb (surname)
- Plumb, Washington, a community in the United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plumb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.