From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plumbago may refer to:
- Plumbago, the leadworts, a genus of flowering plants
- Plumbago (butterfly), a genus of skipper butterflies
- Plumbago drawing, graphite portraits of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Used generically for lead ores such as galena and lead oxides such as red lead
- Plumbago (mineral) an archaic word for the mineral form of graphite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plumbago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.