|Look up plurality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plurality may refer to:
- Plurality (church governance), a type of Christian church polity in which decisions are made by a committee
- Plurality (company), an Israeli semiconductor company
- Plurality (voting), the most votes for any choice in an election, but not necessarily a majority
- Plurality opinion, in a decision by a multi-member court, an opinion held by more judges than any other but not by an overall majority
- Plural, a linguistic form commonly used to denote two or more of something
- One of the "twelve pure concepts of the understanding" proposed by Kant in his Critique of Pure Reason
- The holding of more than one benefice
- Plurality of worlds (disambiguation)
- Pluralism (disambiguation)
- Pluralism (political theory), the view that political decisions be made mostly by government but also by non-governmental groups
- Plurality of gods, and understanding of God in Mormonism
- Ontological pluralism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plurality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.