This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Plus+ was a network created by ngmoco in June 2009. The network is much like that of Xbox Live where users have friends, what games they are playing, and news. The service was similar to OpenFeint, AGON Online, and Scoreloop.
Games that support the Plus+ Network
The following is a list of games that have been published by ngmoco:
- Charadium (2010) - A pictionary style game.
- Dr. Awesome (2008)
- Dropship (2009)
- Eliminate Pro (2009) - An free online-multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) Quake-style deathmatch game by ngmoco:) inc.. Also includes various add-ons which give free power cells.
- Eliminate CO-OP (2010) - A free extension to Eliminate Pro which enables to play co-operative 2-player matches against AI Robots in any Eliminate Pro version.
- GodFinger (2010)
- Maze Finger (2008)
- Rolando (2008) - A game similar to Loco Roco for the PSP which involves using the iPhone's accelerometer to move your "Rolandos" around to beat missions.
- Rolando 2: Quest for the Golden Orchid (2009) - The second installation in the Rolando series.
- Star Defense (2009) - A three-dimensional tower defense game by ngmoco:) inc.
- Topple (2008)
- Topple 2 (2009)
- Touch Pets: Dogs (2009)
- We Rule (2010) - A FarmVille style game by newtoy and ngmoco;) inc. that involves you building a kingdom.
- We Farm, We City - sequels to We Rule
- Word-Fu (2009)
- Word-Fu Plus (2009)
- Word-Fu Plus French (2009)
- Word-Fu Plus Japanese (2009)