From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Plus (disambiguation))
|Look up plus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plus may refer to:
- +, the mathematical sign
- +, the international call prefix
- PLUS Loan, a United States Federal student loan
- Plus Magazine, an online mathematics magazine
- Promoting Logical Unified Security, a system for rating a building's security
- Plus (programming language), developed at the University of British Columbia
- The Professional Liability Underwriting Society, a non-profit organization for the promotion and development of the professional liability industry
- Plus (cereal), a breakfast cereal range by Australian breakfast company Uncle Tobys
- Plus (novel), a 1976 novel by Joseph McElroy
- Plus (film), a 2015 Indian Kannada-language film
- Plus (Ed Sheeran album), a 2011 album by Ed Sheeran
- Plus (Cannonball Adderley Quintet album), a 1961 album by Cannonball Adderley Quintet
- Plus (EP), a live EP by Matt Nathanson
- Plus (band), a Japanese pop boy band
- Plus Communication Sh.A, a cellphone company in Albania
- Plus (telecommunications Poland), a mobile phone brand in Poland
- Plus (TV channel), digital channel run by Granada Sky Broadcasting
- Plus (interbank network), an international interbank network
- PLUS Markets, a small stock exchange in London, UK
- PLUS Expressway Berhad, concessionaire of the North-South Expressway, Malaysia
- Plus (supermarket), a German supermarket chain
- All pages with titles containing "plus"
- All pages beginning with "plus"
- + (disambiguation)
- Minus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.