||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Privately held company|
|Industry||Custom Home Furnishings & Full-Service Interior Design|
|Founded||In 2003 in Los Angeles, California|
|Headquarters||West Hollywood, California|
|Steven Ho, Founder/CEO|
|Products||High-End Home Furnishings, Bedding, Lighting, Accessories, Fine Art|
Plush Home, Inc. is an American, high-end purveyor of its self-named fine home furnishings line, as well as an interior design firm founded in 2003 by interior designer and furniture designer, Nina Petronzio and her husband, martial art expert Steven Ho.
The company generates revenue from their retail store and e-commerce site selling a line of customizable, Transitional furniture that is environmentally hand-crafted in Los Angeles, as well as lighting, bedding, accessories, and fine art. The interior design arm of the company offers full-service interior design and project management of architectural plans and home/estate building; specializing in highly custom screening rooms, kitchens, baths, and closet plans.
The idea for the company came in 2002, when founder Nina Petronzio had great difficulty finding high-end, luxury furniture with customizable options and short lead times for her clients. She recognized a need in the marketplace and built out her flagship showroom on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood, California in 2003 to resemble the interior of a high-end home. Plush Home also offers their furniture line at The Shanahan Collection in Denver, Colorado.
Usage in popular culture
- In 2007, the Plush Home Tulip Dining Table and Park Avenue Console was used on the set of Spider-Man 3, in the restaurant scene where Peter Parker plans to propose to Mary Jane Watson.
- In 2006, the Plush Home St. Denis Chair was used on the set of Nip/Tuck as Faith Wolper's (Brooke Shields) office chair.
- In 2003, the Plush Home Gatsby Chandelier was used on the set of Mission: Impossible III, in Ethan Hunt's living room.
- California Home & Design, November 2006
- InTouch Magazine, "At Home with Half & Half's Rachel True, May 22, 2006
- Angelino Magazine.September 2005
- The Today Show, MSNBC Home and Garden, "Spice up your bedroom with these three tips" . February 9, 2005
- Plush Home, Inc
- Book Contributor, SHane Reilly's High End Interior Design
- Instyle Magazine, November 2004
- Los Angeles Times, by Lisa Boon, May 13, 2004 
- Fox News, Good Day LA, Style File with Neve Campbell. September 8, 2004 
-  Design Trade Magazine, "From Hollywood Flick to the Hamptons", Spring 2007