(Redirected from Png)
|Look up PNG or png in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PNG or Png usually refers to:
- Papua New Guinea, a country in Oceania, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
- Portable Network Graphics (.png), an image file format
PNG may also refer to:
- Partidul Noua Generație, former name of a Romanian political party
- Persona non grata, a Latin term meaning "an unwelcome person"
- Philippine National Games, the national multi-sport tournament of the Philippines
- Piped natural gas, a gaseous fossil fuel delivered by pipeline
- Planetary nebula presented in galactic coordinates
- Png (surname), a Min Nan Chinese surname
- Pongu language (ISO 639-3 code png), a Kainji language of Nigeria
- Port Neches–Groves High School, in Port Neches, Texas
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.