(Redirected from Poach)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poaching is illegal hunting or fishing.
Poaching or poacher may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment and sport
- Poaching (cooking)
- Poacher (fish), a family (Agonidae) of fish
- Mate poaching in animals, seduction of an animal who has already established a bond with another creature
- Human mate poaching, in human infidelity
- A snowboarding term referring to snowboarding at resorts which prohibit snowboarding
- A tennis term referring to when a doubles player aggressively moves across the court to volley a ball intended for their partner.