Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pocket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pocket is a bag- or envelope-like receptacle, most commonly in clothing.
Pocket or The Pocket may also refer to:
Other common meanings
- Pocket, a feature of some types of billiards table
- Passing pocket, a playing area in American and Canadian football
- Pocket (military), a term for when military units are cut off and surrounded by the enemy
- The Pocket, New South Wales, Australia, a village
- The Pocket, an area in the neighbourhood of Riverdale, Toronto, Canada
- Pocket, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Pocket Creek, a stream in Georgia, United States
- The Pocket – Floyd County, Georgia, United States, a recreational area
- Pocket-Greenhaven, Sacramento, California, a neighborhood also called "The Pocket"
- Pocket Bicycles, a manufacturer of portable bicycles located in Massachusetts in the 1970s
- Pocket Books, a publisher of small paperback books, a division of Simon & Schuster
- Pocket Communications, a former regional cellular phone company in South Texas
- Pocket (musician) a remixer and producer
- Pockets, a soul group from Baltimore
- The Pockets, the original name for the band Saga
- Pockets (album) by Karate
- "Pocket" (song), a single by Ai Otsuka released in 2007
- "Pocket" (Sam Sparro song), a 2008 single
Video game consoles
- Bemani Pocket, a series of video game consoles from Konami
- Pelican VG Pocket, an early handheld video game console
- Pocket (service), management tool for keeping articles for reading later
- Herbert Pocket, a character in the novel Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Pocket Magazine, a defunct American literary magazine established in 1895
- Pocket Athletic Conference, a high school athletic conference in Indiana, United States
- Pocket pet, a small furry household pet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pocket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.