From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pocket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pocket is a bag- or envelope-like receptacle, most commonly in clothing.
Pocket or The Pocket may also refer to:
Other common meanings
- Pocket, a feature of some types of billiards table
- Passing pocket, a playing area in American and Canadian football
- Pocket, a term for when military units are cut off and surrounded by the enemy - see salients, re-entrants and pockets
- The Pocket, New South Wales, Australia, a village
- The Pocket, an area in the neighbourhood of Riverdale, Toronto, Canada
- Pocket, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Pocket Creek, a stream in Georgia, United States
- The Pocket – Floyd County, Georgia, United States, a recreational area
- Pocket-Greenhaven, Sacramento, California, a neighborhood also called "The Pocket"
- Pocket Bicycles, a manufacturer of portable bicycles located in Massachusetts in the 1970s
- Pocket Books, a publisher of small paperback books, a division of Simon & Schuster
- Pocket Communications, a former regional cellular phone company in South Texas
- Pocket (musician) a remixer and producer
- Pockets, a soul group from Baltimore
- The Pockets, the original name for the band Saga
- Pockets (album) by Karate
- "Pocket" (song), a single by Ai Otsuka released in 2007
- "Pocket" (Sam Sparro song), a 2008 single
Video game consoles
- Bemani Pocket, a series of video game consoles from Konami
- Pelican VG Pocket, an early handheld video game console
- Pocket (application), management tool for keeping articles for reading later
- Herbert Pocket, a character in the novel Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Pocket Magazine, a defunct American literary magazine established in 1895
- Pocket Athletic Conference, a high school athletic conference in Indiana, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pocket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.