Pocket 808 are a dance music duo from Sydney. Previous named PoxyMusic, the duo is composed of Sameer Sengupta and Ken Cloud. Their music is a mix of dub, rock and hip hop and they feature guest vocalists on their tracks. Singers have included Phil Jamieson and Nathan Hudson.
As PoxyMusic they received a nomination for Best Dance Release at the ARIA Music Awards of 2007 for their release She Bites. Their 2003 reworking of "La La Land by Green Velvet", in collaboration with Kid Kenobi, won Best Remix at 2003's Australian Dance Music Awards.
- "Our Break" (2005) - Hussle n Bussle
- She Bites EP (2007) - Hussle Recordings
- "War Paint" (2008) - Hussle Recordings
- Proximo (2010) - Ministry of Sound
- "Pocketful of change", The Canberra Times, 9 September 2010
- Mengel, Noel (25 October 2007), "And the nominations are . . .", The Courier-Mail
- "poxy duo", The Cairns Post, 30 November 2006