|Created by||David Cantolla|
|Developed by||Andy Yerkes|
|Written by||Guillermo García Carsí|
Ken Scarborough (English Dub)
|Directed by||Guillermo García Carsí|
|Narrated by||Jose María del Río (Castilian Spanish)|
Stephen Fry (English, Series 1–2)
Stephen Hughes (English, Series 3–4)
|Theme music composer||Daniel Heredero|
|Country of origin||Spain|
United Kingdom (Seasons 1–2)
|No. of series||4|
|No. of episodes||182 (+7 added Season 4 episodes)|
|Executive producers||Kathryn Hart for Zinkia Entertainment|
Anne Brogan for Granada Kids
Jonathan Doyle for Cosgrove Hall Films (2005)/Granada Kids (2007)
|Running time||7 minutes|
|Production companies||Zinkia Entertainment|
Cosgrove Hall Films (Season 1)
|Original network||Clan TVE|
|Original release||28 January 2005 –|
Pocoyo (Pocoyó in Spanish) is a Spanish-British children's comedy animated television series created by Guillermo García Carsí, Colman López, Luis Gallego and David Cantolla, and is produced by Zinkia Entertainment. Four series have been produced, with three series each consisting of 52 seven-minute episodes, while the fourth series consisted of 33 episodes with 7 not airing on YouTube. English actor and comedian Stephen Fry narrates the English-language version of the first two seasons of the show, while Stephen Hughes narrates the third season, called Let's Go Pocoyo & the fourth season. José María del Río narrates the Castilian Spanish version of the show. In 2016, a new spin-off show called "Pocoyo Planet" was created.
Set in a 3D space, with a plain white background and usually no backdrops, it is about Pocoyo, a 4-year-old boy, interacting with his friends Pato (a duck), Elly (an elephant) and Loula (a dog). Viewers are encouraged to recognize situations that Pocoyo is in, and things that are going on with or around him. The narrator usually speaks explicitly to the viewers and to the characters as well. Each character has its own distinctive dance and also a specific sound (usually from a musical instrument), and most episodes end with the characters dancing.
In the United Kingdom, it was originally broadcast on CITV and Nick Jr., a children's strand on the ITV network. In September 2005, Channel 5 acquired terrestrial rights in the United Kingdom to the first and second series, making it part of the Milkshake! strand. The show, however, will continue to air on the CITV Channel. Other broadcasters in the English speaking countries include RTÉ in the Republic of Ireland, Syndication and on Univision in LATAM Spanish, Treehouse TV in Canada, CBeebies in Australia, Playhouse Disney in Asia and TVNZ in New Zealand.
In 2010, the show premiered on Nick Jr. in the United States, it was originally shown as 7-minute segments between shows before being expanded to a half-hour show from July 23, 2011 to January 2, 2015. Currently, episodes of the show were made available on the Noggin app. Episodes of "Pocoyo Planet" are also currently on the app as well. It also airs as reruns on PBS Kids, packaged at the end of Peep and the Big Wide World.
In Spain, TVE2 started broadcasting the second series in April 2008. The third season began airing in 2010 under the title Let's Go Pocoyo and was designed to teach English to Spanish preschoolers. The makers also wish to embark upon other projects, one of which may be a Pocoyo movie. In June 2006, Pocoyo was awarded the Cristal Award for the "Best TV Production" at the 30th Annecy International Animated Film Festival.
Pocoyo's name was provided by David Cantolla, one of the creators, after his then two-year-old daughter used it in her nightly prayers saying "Eres niño poco yo" ("You're a child little bit me") instead of "Eres niño como yo" ("You're a child like me"). "Pocoyo" could roughly be translated to English as "not much me" or "little bit me", though it is a made-up construction. The show is created with XSI software.
- Pocoyo is the main character of the series. He is a four-year-old boy who is full of curiosity and loves to play games and discover new things. He is very acrobatic and moves at a quick speed. He is always shown wearing blue clothes and a hat. His best friends are Pato, Elly, Loula, Sleepy bird, and baby bird. He has a vehicle called the Vamoosh which he can use to travel under the water, in the air or through space. Although he is very friendly and sweet and almost always in a good mood, Pocoyo is also highly self-centered, distracted by the simplest things, easily frustrated, frequently jealous of his friends, and disobedient, but tries his hardest to fight his flaws and learn morals. He is voiced by Alex Marty in Season 1, Montana Smedley in Season 2, Isabella Foy in Season 3 and Gigi Hart in Season 4.
- The Narrator (del Rio, Fry or Hughes) speaks over the entire show, and often communicates directly with the characters. Pocoyo has a good relationship with him, and is always really delighted to see (hear) him. The narrator is also at times physically involved in the events of the episodes, making him more of a heard-but-not-seen character rather than a strict narrator.
- Pato is a yellow duck who wears nothing but a small green hat. He has a fondness for gardening, and is often seen watering plants and flowerbeds. Pato means duck in Spanish, Portuguese, Filipino, Tok Pisin and Papiamento. He is a favourite amongst the young children due to his enjoyable dancing and the fact that his beak turns 360 degrees. Although friendly, Pato is the most fussy and impatient character (indicated by his beak that bends in an angle when disappointed or shocked); on occasion he completely loses his temper, jumping up and down and quacking furiously with his beak spinning rapidly. He is used as a jackhammer or missile and can become a helicopter. In the pilot episode in 2004, he was first called Ducky then changed the name to Pato.
- Elly is a pink elephant who always wears a blue backpack. She loves making biscuits and tea, and has a doll that she loves very much. Despite her size, she is graceful and gentle, capable of ballet dancing. She is, however, very bossy and generally does things her way. She usually rides around on her pink kick scooter
- Loula is Pocoyo's orange-yellow pet puppy and companion. She is also strictly a dog as she walks on all four of her legs. She sometimes hops as she is walking. Originally, the character's name was Lucas, in tribute to creator and director Guillermo García Carsi's dog, but due to a shortage of female characters, the character was renamed Loula.
- Sleepy Bird is a teal-coloured bird. She does little but sleep, and usually flies with her eyes closed. She is named "Pajaroto" in the Spanish version (reportedly named after a Zinkia employee nicknamed "Maroto", and bearing a strong resemblance to him). The character is also known as "Pajaro Dormilon" in the LATAM-Latin American Spanish version. For the episodes where Nina is present (excluding her debut appearance and the episodes where she's absent), she was digitally removed from the title sequence to make room for Nina.
- The Children are a group of kids who, like The Narrator, speak over the show, answering questions asked by The Narrator in order to assist Pocoyo in solving a problem or to let Pocoyo in on what's going on.
- Nina is another human character who is introduced in the 4th Season episode of the same name. She is a young girl similar to Pocoyo (likely younger than him) who has red hair, wears a lime green hoodie with two antennas, lime green shorts and lime green shoes. She speaks gibberish English. Her name resembles "niña", Spanish for "girl". Thanks to her robotic pet called Roberto (pronounced Roh-bear-toe), it has the ability to shrink where anyone can be shrunk as well. She replaces Loula's bit in the title sequence (except in her debut appearance and the episodes where she's absent). She is voiced by Noela Rodriguez.
- Aliens are sweet, big and little green, pink, and blue tripedal beings that Pocoyo finds in space in search of his toy plane and other adventures. They communicate with one another using staccato 'clicking' noises.
- Baby Bird is the small, always active (he has not inherited his mother's fondness of sleeping) and loud baby of Sleepy Bird, who gets into tricky situations from which he is rescued by Pocoyo. He is best friends with Caterpillar. Named "Pajarito" in the Spanish version ('little bird').
- Ball Orchestra is a group of three ball-like creatures who play the trumpet, drums and cymbals. In Season 4 episode "Space Postal Service", they live in a planet filled with instruments.
- Butterfly is a very hungry butterfly which Pocoyo occasionally catches.
- Caterpillar (named "Valentina" or "Oruga" in Spanish) is a yellow caterpillar with a blue bow on top of her head. She speaks in gibberish and has the ability to change into a butterfly and back when she wants. She is best friends with Baby Bird and friends with Angry Alien. When overjoyed or frustrated, she tends to slam her face forward into the ground.
- Fred the Octopus/Octopus (AKA Pulpo in the Spanish version) is a lunatic red octopus (although shown with only 4 legs, as to make animation rendering simpler) who speaks in gibberish like Caterpillar, and is very fond of opera singing. He appears in random episodes, sometimes as a major character, sometimes in passing. As of Season Two, he is sometimes referred to as 'Fred'. His vocal style is reminiscent of Pee-wee Herman.
- Music Flower & The Band are musical characters who play music that Pocoyo likes.
- Whale is a huge light gray whale with red cheeks whom Pocoyo meets under the sea.
- Baby Spider is a small blue spider that hatched out of an egg that Pato finds.
- Yanko is a Friendly Snow Yeti who was introduced in Season 4 Pocoyo & Loula befriended. As they invite him for a Christmas Party, Elly, Pato, Caterpillar, & Baby Bird were scared at him at first due to his large appearance, rejecting his invitation to the party but got along later with Pocoyo's help.
To date three series have been produced, each with 52 episodes, and a fourth, with 28 episodes. There is also an unreleased episode entitled "The See-Saw",
Series 1 (2005–2006)
- Umbrella Umbrella (7 January 2005) – Written by: Andy Yerkes
- Drum Roll Please (14 January 2005) – Written by: Claudia Silver
- Swept Away (21 January 2005) – Written by: P. Kevin Strader
- Who's On the Phone? (28 January 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Fetch Loula Fetch (4 February 2005) – Written by: P. Kevin Strader
- A Little Cloud (11 February 2005) – Written by: Andy Yerkes
- A Present for Elly (18 February 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim
- Pocoyo Dance (25 February 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim
- The Big Sneeze (4 March 2005) – Written by: Claudia Silver
- A Mystery Most Puzzling (11 March 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Hush (18 March 2005) – Written by: Michele F. Cavin – Pocoyo meets a butterfly, but every time he says "hello", the butterfly flies away.
- Double Bubble (25 March 2005) – Written by: David Ingham
- The Key To It All (1 April 2005) – Written by: Andy Yerkes
- Keep Going, Pocoyo! (8 April 2005) – Written by: David Ingham
- Sleepy Bird's Surprise (15 April 2005) – Written by: P. Kevin Strader
- Where's Pocoyo? (without Elly and Pato) (22 April 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim
- Drummer Boy (29 April 2005) – Written by: Claudia Silver – Pocoyo's friends do not want to do exactly the same things as him.
- The Great Race (6 March 2005) – Written by: Annie Evans
- Don't Touch! (13 May 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Mystery Footprints (20 May 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim
- Magical Watering Can (27 May 2005) – Written by: Michele F. Cavin
- Table for Fun (3 June 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Twinkle Twinkle (10 June 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim – A star falls from the night sky, and Elly tries to put it back in place
- Hiccup (17 June 2005) – Written by: Annie Evans – Pato's friends try to help him get rid of the hiccups.
- Pato's Postal Service (24 June 2005) – Written by: P. Kevin Strader – Pocoyo wants to send a letter, and Pato becomes a postal carrier.
- Puppy Love (1 July 2005) – Written by: Claudia Silver
- Bat and Ball (8 July 2005) – Written by: Rebecca Chace
- Elly's Spots (15 July 2005) – Written by: Chris Hoey
- Up Up and Away (22 July 2005) – Written by: Jeff Kindley
- A Surprise for Pocoyo (29 July 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Having a Ball (26 August 2005) – Written by: Claudia Silver
- Super Pocoyo (7 October 2005) – Written by: Jeff Kindley
- Let's Go Camping! (14 October 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Pocoyo, Pocoyo (21 October 2005) – Written by: James Ponti – Pocoyo can find his friends, but he finds a new friend: his echo!
- Elly's Big Chase (28 October 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim
- Pocoyo Gets it Right (11 November 2005) – Written by: David Ingham
- Juggling Balls (18 November 2005) – Written by: Rebecca Chace
- Fussy Duck (25 November 2005) – Written by: Andy Yerkes
- A Dog's Life (2 December 2005) – Written by: Pippin Parker
- Pocoyolympics (9 December 2005) – Written by: Susan Kim
- Picture This (16 December 2005) – Written by: David Ingham
- Whale's Birthday (23 December 2005) – Written by: Claudia Silver
- Pocoyo's Little Friend (30 December 2005) – Written by: P. Kevin Strader
- Colour My World (13 January 2006) – Written by: Rebecca Chace – Pocoyo finds a new toy, a remote control that changes the colours of the things around him. It's great fun, until he changes the colours of his friends. We have to help him put things back to the way they were.
- Bedtime (3 February 2006) – Written by: Claudia Silver
- A Little Something Between Friends (10 February 2006) – Written by: Pippin Parker – Pocoyo and Pato doesn't argue and build a wall
- Giggle Bug (17 February 2006) – Written by: Susan Kim
- What's in the Box? (24 February 2006) – Written by: David Ingham
- Musical Blocks (3 March 2006) – Written by: P. Kevin Strader
- Paint Me a Picture! (10 March 2006) – Written by: Rebecca Chace
- Elly's Doll (17 March 2006) – Written by: Jeff Kindley
- Wackily Ever After (27 March 2006) – Written by: James Ponti – Pocoyo and his friends act out a fairy tale.
Series 2 (2006–2008)
- Mr. Big Duck (16 June 2006) (Pato finds a pair of sunglasses)
- Guess What? (23 June 2006) (The viewers try to guess what objects Pocoyo is hiding)
- All for One (30 June 2006)
- Band of Friends (7 July 2006)
- Upside Down (14 July 2006)
- Mad Mix Machine (17 July 2006) – Pocoyo takes people's things without asking and mixes them with other objects.
- The Messy Guest (21 July 2006) – Pocoyo's friends are upset that he and baby bird made a mess.
- New on the Planet (28 July 2006) – A little green alien comes to visit Pocoyo's world.
- Pocoyo's Present (3 November 2006) – Elly tries to get Pocoyo to open a present for her.
- Elly's Ballet Class (10 November 2006) – Elly gets Pocoyo, Pato, Baby Bird, and Caterpillar to star in her ballet class, but she is too bossy.
- Pocoyo's Balloon (17 November 2006) - Pocoyo has a balloon but, he lost it! Pato and Elly make all possible for play with him, but, Pocoyo only wants his lost balloon.
- Who's Calling Me Now? (24 November 2006) – Pocoyo, Pato, Elly, and Loula make Baby Bird upset after teasing each other with different whistles.
- Big Scary Slide (1 December 2006) – Pocoyo tries to conquer his fear of going down a giant slide.
- Elly's Shoes (5 December 2006) – Elly gets new shoes and refuses to take them off.
- Duck Stuck (13 December 2006) – Pato goes inside different doors but, when he gets stuck in one, it's up to Pocoyo to save him.
- Scary Noises (22 December 2006) – Pato is scared of an orange alien after the tailfin of the Vamoosh goes missing.
- Not in my Backyard! (29 December 2006) – People are littering throughout Pocoyo's world.
- Vamoosh on the Loosh (12 January 2007) – Baby Bird takes a joyride on the Vamoosh and Pocoyo chases after him.
- Detective Pocoyo (26 January 2007) – Elly's doll goes missing, and Detective Pocoyo helps her find it.
- Scooter Madness (16 February 2007) – Pato breaks Elly's scooter.
- Lost in Space (23 February 2007) – The little green alien and Pocoyo get lost.
- Boo! (2 March 2007) – Pocoyo decides to scare his friends, but they don't like it.
- Party Pooper (9 March 2007) – Pocoyo only wants his friends to play his way at his party.
- My Pato! (16 March 2007) – Elly and Pocoyo have a quarrel over who gets to play with Pato.
- Baby Bird Bother (23 March 2007) – Baby Bird starts following Pocoyo around.
- Dirty Dog (6 April 2007) – Loula is dirty, and Pocoyo, Pato, and Elly try to clean her.
- The Seed (20 April 2007) – Pocoyo takes care of a seed.
- Runaway Hat (27 July 2007) – Pato's hat blows away, and he hides it from his friends.
- Invisible Pocoyo (1 February 2008) – Pocoyo turns invisible with a device.
- Noise to my Ears (8 February 2008)
- Baby Bird Sitting (15 February 2008) – Pato tries to babysit Baby Bird, but Baby Bird and caterpillars noisy and messy antics drive him crazy so Pocoyo helps him.
- Everyone's Present (22 February 2008) – Pocoyo, Pato, and Elly each receive presents.
- Magic Act (1 March 2008)
- Picnic Puzzle (21 March 2008) – Food is mysteriously disappearing, and Pocoyo and Elly think Pato is to blame.
- Pocoyo's Puppet Show (28 March 2008) – Pocoyo tries to put on a puppet show.
- Pato's Egg (4 April 2008) – Pato finds an egg.
- Dance Off! (11 April 2008) – Pocoyo and Pato try to compete against each other in a dance off and it's up to Elly's Dance moves to keep it from getting out of hand.
- Get Lost Loula (18 April 2008) – After Loula finds everyone in hide and seek and he gets credit instead of Pocoyo Pocoyo force's her to leave.
- Sneaky Shoes (25 April 2008) – Pato finds a pair of shoes that help him run faster, but little does he know that the shoes have a mind of their own.
- Shutterbug (2 May 2008) – Pato is not happy with any of his pictures.
- Angry Alien (9 May 2008) – An evil alien tries unsuccessfully to take over.
- Pato Underwater (16 May 2008) – Pato decides to meet his friends Octopus and Whale, but finds out his toys don't work underwater.
- Pato's Paintings (23 May 2008) – Pocoyo tries to get Pato interested in painting.
- Monster Mystery (30 May 2008)
- Poczilla (6 June 2008) – Pocoyo and Pato pretend to be monsters, not realizing they're scaring off the tiny people of a city.
- Elly on Ice (13 June 2008)
- Farewell Friends (20 June 2008) Pato is leaving, but not in a way you would expect...
- Double Trouble (27 June 2008) – Pato makes a clone of himself so he can go on the see-saw.
- Horse! (4 July 2008) – Pocoyo had no time to lose his temper when his friends would give him a real horse.
- Elly's Tea Party (11 July 2008) – Elly invites Pocoyo, Pato and Baby Bird over for a tea party but her bossiness nearly ruins it.
- Talent Show (18 July 2008) – Pocoyo and his friends put on a talent show.
- Remember When... (25 July 2008) – A clip episode where Pocoyo and his friends watch home movies.
Series 3 (2009-10)
- Pocoyo's Band
Red # Picnic
- Pato's Shower
- The Garden
Blue # Pato the Postman
- Ready, Steady, Go!
- Space Mission
- Travel with Pato
- Tennis Everyone
- Hide & Seek
Yellow # Party Time
- Elly's Bath
- The Amazing Tower
- Pocoyo's New Toys
- Bathing Loula
- Magic Fingers
- Cooking With Elly
Green # Elly's Market
- Pato's Bedtime
Pink # Hole in One
- Pocoyo's Camera
- Painting With Pocoyo
- Playing Dress Up
- Magic Box
- Pocoyo's Restaurant
- Wake Up, Pocoyo!
Orange # Ahoy, Pocoyo
- Elly's Computer
- Going To The Beach
- Big & Small
Brown # Face Painting
- Pocoyo's Supermarket
- Elly's Playhouse
- Pocoyo's Puppet Theater
- Up & Down
- Pocoyo's Breakfast
- Traffic Jam
Purple # Pato's Living Room
- Elly's New Doll
White # Circus
- The Best Bedroom
- Pocoyo Goes To School
- Pocoyo Recycles
- Down on The Farm
Black # Nurse Elly
- Fishing With Pocoyo
Series 4 (2016–present)
- Holidays – Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly went back home and tell what they did for vacation.
- Christmas Tree – Pato decided to have a Christmas Tree of his own. But with many tries attempted, poor Pato can't even find one...
- Chicks Dig Me – Pocoyo has to take care of the chicks he found when taking a stroll along with Pato's help.
- Call Me – Pato got himself a phone via delivery. But as the phone kept ringing, Pato got irritated with it.
- Muck Struck – Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly must clean up the dirty pond they found in order to use fresh water again.
- Pocoyo and Nina – Pato found something strange on his flowers where he, along with Pocoyo realized it was a strange young girl name Nina along with a robot named Roberto.
- Hack Attack – Roberto is left taken cared by Pocoyo and the others, but an accident occurred where Roberto went out of control.
- Hole Lotta Trouble – Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly had to investigate the black hole they found which led to different worlds.
- Great Shot! – Pocoyo & co. each made up rules in a tennis game whoever wins the game.
- Disco Fleaver – Loula has fleas, so Pocoyo & Nina, shrunken by Roberto have to find a way to get rid of those fleas.
- House Of Colours – Elly wants to paint the whole house pink, but Pocoyo & Pato paint it in different colors.
- Summer Hike – Pato invited Pocoyo & Nina for a summer hike on the mountains.
- Bumbleberry Surprise – Pocoyo & co. want to bake a cake, so they have to look for a unique kind of berries inside a bush in order to make one.
- Are We There Yet? – Pocoyo and others are on their way to the beach, but Elly was impatient of stops.
- Tourist Trapped – Multiple green aliens came by in the Pocoyo World, wanting to take pictures of everything in the world as souvenirs.
- Time After Time Before Time – Pocoyo & Nina time traveled to the past using Roberto as a time machine in order to eat the cupcakes Elly accidentally dropped and explore further beyond.
- Tiny Fun Park – Due to not being able to go to a real amusement park, Pocoyo & co. had to make an own theme park using Roberto's ability to make everyone shrink.
- Halloween Tales – Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly make their own stories to scare Nina, where she thinks it was funny.
- Rock Is A Hard Place – Pocoyo & co. make their own band, but things get out of hand with each one having a fight who has more attention.
- Angry Alien Strikes Back – Angry Alien plans revenge to take over the Pocoyo World with his new invention.
- Magic Words – Strange things are happening as each object changes to a different kind of object.
- Sleep Guard – Pocoyo is on a guard duty to prevent noises as Sleepy Bird is asleep.
- Insert Coin – Angry Alien has kidnapped Elly's doll and Pocoyo has to save it using.
- Space Postal Service – Pato along with Baby Bird has to deliver a package to a Green Alien in space
- An Alien Christmas Carol – Angry Alien plans to ruin Christmas once and for all.
- Dance Off Part Two – Elly & Nina face Pocoyo & Pato in a dance battle.
- Space Holidays – Elly goes on a space vacation with Pato & Pocoyo. But Pocoyo & Pato were still on a fight, as Pocoyo wanted to go to the mountains & Pato to go to the beach.
- Back to School – Everyone's excited for going back to school, except Pocoyo....
- World Domination on Ice – Angry Alien once again plans to take over Pocoyo World. But again, his plan backfired due to the snow in Pocoyo World.
- Dinosaurs – Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly are playing dinosaurs with each other, but too much noises they cause is bothering Sleepy Bird in her nap time.
- Formula Pato - Pato ordered an engine and also brought the car to life in order for him to win the race. However, the car's playful personality didn't seemed for what Pato to be expecting at all.
- The Colouring Book - Pocoyo is reading a book about colors, where the color of every thing changes into the same color the book's showing. However, as Elly & Pato came in, they later started fighting over the book where it got more worst.
- The Ball Orchestra's Party - Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly were invited to the Ball Orchestra's Party which take place inside the radio box. As they went inside it however, they have to solve different Puzzles in order to go to the room the party took place at.
- Crazy inventions (Halloween special 2016) – Pocoyo & Elly decided to use Pato as a test subject for the invention they made. But Pato ended up in a different dimension due to the virus from the machine during the test, and Pocoyo & Elly has to save him.
- Pocoyo Easter Eggs (Easter special 2017) – Pocoyo & his friends were hunting for Easter eggs, but they didn't know that one contains a baby bird inside from Sleepy Bird.
- Pocoyo's Halloween Show (Halloween special 2017) – Pocoyo & Nina put on a show just to scare others, but their efforts just ended up making everyone laugh but until they do have help from a group of Skeletons.
- Nina's Easter Day (Easter special 2018) – Pocoyo, Elly, & Pato got themselves each of a chocolate egg, but Nina & Roberto stole each one of them believing that those eggs contain each a baby chick on each one of them.
- The Big Soccer Match (FIFA Soccer World Cup 2018 special) – Nina wants to play in a soccer match and form a team, but she needs to train with Roberto in order to win against a match between Pocoyo and his team.
- Pocoyo & the Haunted House (Halloween special 2018) – Pocoyo & Pato found themselves in a haunted house while trick or treating in a Halloween night where Pocoyo decides to explore inside. But this made Pato more nervous. However, inside the house ended up a Halloween Party Elly, Nina, & the others are hosting.
- You are welcome for Thanksgiving (Thanksgiving Special 2018) – It was Thanksgiving and Pocoyo & Nina were excited. However, the two were too hyper, constantly repeating "Thank You", which made Pato too annoyed. For some reason, they didn't made Elly annoyed at all.
- Pocoyo's Christmas Carol (Christmas special 2018) – Pocoyo & Pato had a quarrel on Christmas Eve and Elly has to find a way for them to get along again, or things could eventually get worst.
- The Easter Rabbit (Easter special 2019) – Pocoyo, Pato, & Nina got each of their eggs hidden by the Easter Rabbit. They had to follow the clues if they want their eggs back but Pato seems impatient wanting his egg back as well.
- Halloween Potion (Halloween Special 2019) – Pocoyo, Pato, Elly, & Caterpiller are going Trick-O-Treating, but Pato saw a monster that frightened him which was a transformed Caterpillar due to drinking the Pumpkin soup that was given by Elly which she shouldn't be drinking.
- A Very Special Guest (Christmas Special 2019) – Pocoyo along with Loula met Yanko the Yeti while gathering ornaments for a Christmas Tree. As Pocoyo invited Yanko to the Christmas Party his friends is hosting, his friends were frighted of Yanko's large appearance and rejected his invitation to the party.
- Caterpillar's egg (Easter Special 2020) – Pocoyo, Pato, Elly & Caterpillar make a contest of painted eggs and then goes on an Easter Hunt, whereas Caterpillar makes a painted egg that only glows in the dark.
- The Reflection (Halloween Special 2020 I) - Pocoyo is dressed up as a Wizard for Halloween and decides to Trick-O-Treat alone. But before he leaves, he accidentally used a spell on the Mirror as he's practicing himself to be scary in a wizard costume, causing his reflection to come out from the Mirror and cause trouble by stealing candy from everyone else without Pocoyo knowing.
- Elly's Magic Wand (Halloween Special 2020 II) - Elly & her apprentices, Pocoyo & Pato are making a Potion on Halloween night. However, as Elly left to gather more ingredients, Pocoyo & Pato accidentally lost the Wand Elly left on the table as they made a mess putting more ingredients into the pot and got stolen by Caterpillar, as she causes havoc using magic spells.
- Space Christmas (Christmas Special 2020 I) - Pocoyo, Pato, & Elly decides to spend time with Angry Alien's home for Christmas. But the annoyed Angry Alien didn't like being bothered at all.
- Christmas far from Home (Christmas Special 2020 II) - Yanko invited Pocoyo, Pato, Elly, & Loula to spend an hangover in the South Pole during the Christmas Break. However, Pato didn't enjoy the experience especially when Yanko giving him food that is made from fish.
In other media
- Pocoyo & the Space Circus (2009) – The Martian Brothers, a pack of 5 aliens from outer space arrived in the Pocoyo World, hosting a circus. Pocoyo, Elly, and Pato along with Loula decided to join as well.
- Pocoyo & the League of Extraordinary Super Friends (2018) – Angry Alien has appeared and destroying the city using his U.F.O. So Pocoyo as a super hero and his team of his super friends (Pato, Elly, Nina, & Roberto including Elly's doll) joined forces as they have to stop Angry Alien from his evil schemes.
Two video games have been made based on the franchise developed by Zinkia Entertainment themselves, the first one titled Hello Pocoyo! was released for the Nintendo DS in 2008 being published by V.2 Play. The second game, Pocoyo Racing was released for the Nintendo DS and Wii in 2011 being published by Zinkia Entertainment. Alongside those games various app games have been released based on the franchise.
- "Pocoyo (TV series) (2005)". BFI. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- Crump, William D. (2019). Happy Holidays—Animated! A Worldwide Encyclopedia of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Year's Cartoons on Television and Film. McFarland & Co. p. 242. ISBN 9781476672939.
- "Let's Go, Pocoyo". imdb.com. IMDb. 22 November 2019. Retrieved 22 November 2019.
- "Umbrella!". pocoyo.com. Zinkia Entertainment, S.A. 25 May 2018. Retrieved 22 November 2019.
- "Pocoyo makes terrestrial move to Five". Broadcast Now. 11 September 2005. Retrieved 19 November 2005.
- "Pocoyo show information on Treehouse TV". Archived from the original on 11 October 2007. Retrieved 15 September 2007.
- "Pocoyo estrena segunda temporada este viernes en La 2". RTVE. 17 April 2007. Retrieved 25 August 2007.
- "Pocoyo "The movie"". The Official Pocoyo Blog. 17 September 2007. Archived from the original on 21 November 2007. Retrieved 19 November 2007.
- Animaquid – Award Winners – Film index
- "Why Pocoyo?". The Official Pocoyo Blog. 26 July 2006. Archived from the original on 15 March 2009. Retrieved 27 January 2009.
- "FAQ (1.0)". The Official Pocoyo Blog. 10 October 2006. Archived from the original on 9 December 2013. Retrieved 19 November 2007.
- "FAQ (1.0)". The Official Pocoyo Blog. 10 October 2006. Archived from the original on 27 December 2007. Retrieved 24 November 2007.