This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Advertiser and subscription backed on-demand online audio podcasts|
|Headquarters||Beverly Hills, California, |
PodcastOne is an advertiser-supported podcast network, founded by Norm Pattiz, also founder of radio-giant Westwood One. As of 2016[update], PodcastOne hosted over 200 podcasts, including podcasts from a variety of notable people such as Adam Carolla, Shaquille O'Neal, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Heather Dubrow, Larry King, Jordan Harbinger, PFT Commenter, Vince Russo, Hamish & Andy and Bret Easton Ellis.
The PodcastOne studios are based in Beverly Hills, California, with office across the US, including New York, Chicago and Dallas and an Australian office and studio in Melbourne.
PodcastOne was founded in 2013 by Westwood One founder and owner of Courtside Entertainment, LLC Norm Pattiz.
In November, 2015, PodcastOne re-upped with Adam Carolla for 5 years, including the entire Carolla Digital lineup. The deal expanded the partnership to involve production and development of new programming.
In March 2016, PodCastOne announced it would be offering premium content subscription services.
- Carolla Digital shows
- Barstool Sports shows
- Tavis Smiley Podcast
- The Laura Ingraham Show
- The Steve Austin Show
- Rob Has A Podcast
- TheraPissed Podcast
- "Hubbard Broadcasting Buys 30 Percent Stake In PodcastOne". International Business Times. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- PodcastOne. "PodcastOne: All Podcasts".
- Carney, Steve (28 February 2013). "Radio guru turns podcast curator" – via LA Times.
- "Adam Carolla Re-ups With Podcast One for 5 More Years". TheWrap. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "Radio World: PodcastOne Now Offering Premium Subscription". www.radioworld.com. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- PBS Broadcaster And Award-Winning Author Tavis Smiley And PodcastOne Chairman Norman Pattiz Partner For New Podcast