Societe Generale bank Montenegro
Societe Generale bank Montenegro (full name: Societe Generale Montenegro AD, MNSE: POBA) is a bank operating in Montenegro. Founded in 1906 as Podgorička banka (Bank of Podgorica), it offers services in corporate and retail banking. The bank provides a range of depository and lending services, which include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, commercial loans, consumer loans and construction, mortgage loans, safety deposit boxes, VISA credit cards, Western Union services and an ATM network.
The bank conducts its services through a network of 20 branches - seven in and around Podgorica, as well as one in each of the following towns: Danilovgrad, Cetinje, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Igalo, Nikšić, Kolašin, Bijelo Polje, Berane and Rožaje.
The bank has changed its name to Societe Generale Bank Montenegro on May 25th 2012.
- Podgoricka Banka Societe Generale Group - www.securities.com, Retrieved May 28, 2012
- Podgorička banka promijenila ime, Online Vijesti, 25.05.2012 (Podgoricka Banka changes name)
- Official Site
- Njegoskij Fund Network: La Société Générale prend le contrôle de Podgoricka Banka a.d. (fr)
- Njegoskij Fund Network: Diplomatic clippings on the acquisition of Podgoricka Banka a.d.
- Njegoskij Fund Network: Official report on the privatization of Podgoricka Banka a.d.
- Njegoskij Fund Network: Podgoricka Banka will not suffer from the "Société Générale affair" in France
|This Montenegro-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|