This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||Åsmund Sollihøgda|
Podwalk is a mobile app that enables users to listen to audio recordings in which segments linked to places. It goes under the slogan "the site specific podcast player". The app is available for iOS.
Podwalk can be used for creating location-based podcasts, like radio documentaries or dramas at places. Further it can be used for traditional audio guides at museums and tourist attractions. As of February 2016 it is featuring content by prominent cultural institutions such as Ibsen Museet, National Gallery of Denmark and Danish Architecture Centre.
Podwalk is developed by designer Åsmund Sollihøgda, which previously had created the similar project Recho, an app that allows anyone to record audio snippets that is linked to locations using GPS coordinates.
- "Podwalk on the App Store". App Store. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Podwalk App til Iphone - Dansk Arkitektur Center". www.dac.dk. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Podwalk website". www.podwalk.org. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Norsk pallplass i Creative Business Cup". The norwegian embassy. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Sølv til Norge på Creative Business Cup 2015!". Innovation Norway. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Meet the Award Winners of 2015". Creative Business Cup. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Mchough, Molly. "A Smile Detector and Other Apps You Need to Be Using". Wired. Retrieved 6 March 2016.