From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Poet or poet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A poet is a person who writes poetry.
Poet or poets may also refer to:
- Poets (song), by The Tragically Hip
- "Poet", a song by Sly & the Family Stone from the album There's a Riot Goin' On
- Arnold "Poet" Jackson, a fictional character
- SS Poet, a General G. O. Squier-class transport ship
- POET, an American biofuel company
- Ash-Shu'ara, the twenty-sixth sura of the Qur'an, usually translated as “The Poets”.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.