From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Point-to-point (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with peer-to-peer.
Point-to-point or point to point may refer to:
- Point-to-point construction, an electronics assembly technique
- Point-to-point (network topology)
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), part of the Internet protocol suite
- SAN Point-to-Point, a topology used in Fibre Channel
- Point-to-point (telecommunications), a telecommunications link connecting two nodes
- Point-to-point transit, a route structure common among low-fare airlines
- Point to point (steeplechase)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Point-to-point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.