Point Turton, South Australia
Part of Point Turton
|Population||205 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||Yorke Peninsula Council|
The age distribution of Point Turton residents is skewed higher than the greater Australian population. 81.9% of residents were over 25 years in 2006, compared to the Australian average of 66.5%; and 18.1% were younger than 25 years, compared to the Australian average of 33.5%.
The Point Turton General Store is the main shopping facility in the town.
The Tavern on Turton is a hotel that opened in 2007.
The town also has a caravan park and some holiday cottages houses along the beachfront.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Point Turton (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Goyder electorate boundaries as of 2014". ELECTORAL COMMISSION SA. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "New Ward Structure 2014". Yorke Peninsula Council. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- "Point Turton, South Australia". Postcodes-Australia. Retrieved 11 April 2011.