Point Venture, Texas
|Point Venture, Texas|
Location of Point Venture, Texas
|• Total||1.9 sq mi (2.9 km2)|
|• Land||0.9 sq mi (2.3 km2)|
|• Water||1.0 sq mi (2.6 km2)|
|• Density||420/sq mi (280/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Located on the north bank of Lake Travis, Point Venture has been a second home and vacation destination, since the early 1970s. It has mautured into a community of full time residents. It features golfing, boating, lake access, and other amenities. Point Venture was incorporated in August 2000.
The Lago Vista Independent School District serves area students.
Point Venture is located at (30.381662, -98.001046). The CDP has a total area of 1.9 square miles (4.9 km2), of which, 0.9 square miles (2.3 km2) of it is land and 1.0 square mile (2.6 km2) is water.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2015)|
- "Population and Housing Unit Counts, 2010 Census of Population and Housing" (PDF). Texas: 2010.
- "Boundary Changes". Geographic Change Notes: Texas. Population Division, United States Census Bureau. 2006-05-19. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- "Point Venture, Texas :: Boundary Map of Point Venture, Texas".
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2015". Retrieved July 2, 2016.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
|This article about a location in Travis County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|