Poison ivy (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Poison Ivy (movie))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poison ivy, eastern poison ivy, poison-ivy, or Toxicodendron radicans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poison ivy is a common name for Toxicodendron radicans, a poisonous plant species.
Poison ivy or Poison Ivy may also refer to:
- Smodingium, argutum (African poison ivy), a southern African shrub or tree
- Poison Ivy (musician) (born 1953), American musician and co-founder of the punkband The Cramps
- Ivy Lee (1877–1934), nicknamed "Poison Ivy", a pioneer in public relations and an employee of John D. Rockefeller's
- Poison Ivy (character), a fictional character of the DC Universe
- Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death, a 2016 comic book series
- Poison Ivy (1937), a novel by Peter Cheyney that was adapted as a 1953 French film
Film and Television
- La môme vert-de-gris (1953), released in the USA as Poison Ivy, a French film by Bernard Borderie, based on Peter Cheyney's novel
- Poison Ivy (1992 film), a 1992 US film
- Poison Ivy (1985 film), a 1985 American comedy television film
- "Poison Ivy" (Gossip Girl), a 2007 episode of Gossip Girl
- "Poison Ivy" (Law & Order), a 1990 episode of Law & Order
- Ivy Tilsley, character from Coronation Street referred to in tabloid newspapers as "Poison Ivy"
Computing and technology
- Poison Ivy, a remote administration tool
- "Poison Ivy", a Mel London song recorded in 1954 by Willie Mabon
- "Poison Ivy" (song), a 1959 Leiber/Stoller song
- "Poison Ivy", a 1963 The Hollies song, which can be found on the album The Hollies - The Essential Collection
- "Poison Ivy", a 1989 Faster Pussycat song from the album Wake Me When It's Over
- "Poison Ivy", a 2004 Von Bondies song from the album Pawn Shoppe Heart
- "Poison Ivy", a 2004 Rita Lee song from the album 3001
- "Poison Ivy", a 2009 Jonas Brothers song from the album Lines, Vines and Trying Times
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poison ivy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.