Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poison pill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poison pill may refer to:
- Suicide pill, a physical pill for suicide by poison
- Poison pill amendment or wrecking amendment, an addition to a legislative bill that renders it ineffective
- Poison pill, a subclass of corporate anti-takeover "shark repellent" to make the corporate target unappealing to an attacker
- Shareholder rights plan, also called a poison pill, a subclass of anti-takeover provisions that dilutes the attacker's power
- Poison pill (NBA), a type of player contract provision for some free agents in the National Basketball Association
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poison pill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.