|Look up poisson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poisson may refer to:
- Abel-François Poisson, marquis de Marigny (1727–1781), a French nobleman who served as the director general of the King's Buildings
- Albert Poisson (1868–1893), a Romantic author, particularly interested in alchemy
- David Poisson (disambiguation)
- Eric Poisson, Canadian gravitational physicist
- Jean-Frédéric Poisson (born 1963), French conservative politician
- Jeanne Antoinette Poisson, Marquise de Pompadour (1721–1764), better known as Madame de Pompadour, a member of the French court and the official chief mistress of Louis XV from 1745 to her death
- Siméon Denis Poisson (1781–1840), a French mathematician, geometer, and physicist
- Adolphe-Poisson Bay, a body of water located to the southwest of Gouin Reservoir, in La Tuque, Mauricie, Quebec
- Poissons (Haute-Marne), a commune of Haute-Marne
- Poisson, Saône-et-Loire, a commune of Saône-et-Loire
- Poisson distribution, a discrete probability distribution named after Siméon Denis Poisson
- Poisson (crater), a lunar crater named after Siméon Denis Poisson
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poisson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.