Pok & Mok
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Pok & Mok|
|Developed by||Gaumont Animation
|Country of origin||France|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||78|
|Running time||7 minutes|
|Original release||November 12, 2009 – March 21, 2014|
It presently airs in Canada on UnisTV.
- Pok – One of Mok's best friends, is an eight-year-old, short-haired gibbon.
- Mok – A regular eight-year-old kid, one of Pok's best friends. He aspires to become the President of the World, Fireman Gangster and "The Most Famous Toilet Trout lFisherman in the House".
- Camila – A nine-year-old girl and friend to both Mok and Pok. Camila has orange hair. In one episode she tries to kiss Mok.
- Piggles – a talking, green-cheek conure.
- Penelope – Mok's mother, a carefree, optimistic daydreamer.
- Ernest – Mok's father, civil servant of the Ministry of Paperwork. Relaxed on the surface, he is secretly ridden with anxiety. He is an extremely organized and clean person.
- Grandfather − Mok's grandfather is 60 years old and still working on his farm with his wife. He breeds animals and grows fruits and vegetables with lots of pesticides. He loves his work and practices intensive farming. He complains and rebels against everything. He has little appreciation for his son-in-law, who is also a farmer and offers occasionally rude commentary. He called Ernesto a "city boy".
- Grandmother − Mok's grandmother is also 60 years old. She is happy to have everyone in the house, especially his daughter and her family. Although she has animals on the farm, none of them are real pets, so she is very happy to be home. She considers him to be his own "kitten". She is very dedicated and friendly. She speaks her mind without thinking about the consequences.
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|