From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poker is a family of card games.
Poker may also refer to:
- "Poker" (Malcolm in the Middle), an episode of the TV series Malcolm in the Middle
- "Poker" (song), a song by Electric Light Orchestra
- Fireplace poker or fireplace iron, a metal instrument for tending to a fire
- A 4-goal performance by a player in Association Football
- Poker Game (disambiguation)
- List of poker hands
- Poker probability
- Poker face (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Poker"
- All pages with a title containing Poker
- Pocher, a defunct Italian company making model cars and trains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.