Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poker face in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poker face may refer to:
- "Poker Face" (Ayumi Hamasaki song), 1998
- "Poker Face" (Lady Gaga song), 2008
- "Poker Face", a 1997 song by hitomi from Déjà-vu
- "Poker Face", a 2001 song by Swollen Members from Bad Dreams
- "Poker Face", a 2013 song by Yui Horie from Miss Monochrome
- PokerFace, a British television game show
- PokerFace: Dil Sachcha Chehra Jhootha, the Indian version
- "Poker Face" (Grey's Anatomy), an episode of Grey's Anatomy
- "Poker Face", an episode of Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids
- Poker-Face, a fictional villain in SilverHawks
- "Poker Face", an episode of Talking Tom and Friends
- Ebbie Goodfellow (1906–1985), Canadian National Hockey League player nicknamed "Poker Face"
- Hanns Scharff (1907–1992), German World War II interrogator nicknamed "Poker Face"
- Poker Face: A Girlhood Among Gamblers, a 2003 memoir by Katy Lederer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poker face.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.