Pokka Corporation (株式会社ポッカコーポレーション? Kabushiki-gaisha Pokka Corporation) is a corporation headquartered in Japan, which sells canned or bottled coffee, flavored tea and an assortment of other beverages.
Pokka is owned by Sapporo Holdings, Japan's fourth largest brewer by volume and makers of Yebisu and Sleeman.
- Bloomberg article regarding an adjustment in stake ownership of Pokka Corporation. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-20/sapporo-may-spend-1-5-billion-on-acquisitions-partnerships.html
- Pokka Sapporo Corporation Japan(Japanese)
- Pokka Corporation HQ Homepage
- Pokka Corporation (Singapore) Private Limited
- Pokka Corporation (Singapore) Limited Malaysia Branch
- Pokka Corporation (Australia) Private Limited
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|