From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pokrov (inhabited locality))
Pokrov may refer to:
- Pokrov, Ukraine, a town in Ukraine
- Pokrov (Russian) or Pokrova (Ukrainian), name for the Intercession of the Theotokos, one of the Russian and Ukrainian Orthodox feasts
- Pokrov Urban Settlement, a municipal formation into which the town of Pokrov in Pokrovsky District of Vladimir Oblast is incorporated
- Pokrov, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Pokrov Cemetery, a cemetery in Riga, Latvia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pokrov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.