From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Polany may refer to:
- Polány, Hungary
- Polany, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Polany, Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Polany, Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Polany, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Polany, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.