Polar Bear (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Polar bear (disambiguation))
A polar bear is a giant bear species.
Polar Bear may also refer to:
- Polar Bears (film), a 2008 Nickelodeon television movie
- Polar Bear (American band), an American rock band from Los Angeles
- Polar Bear (British band), a British jazz band
- Polar Bears (band), and American rock band from Northern California
- Snow Patrol, a Scottish alternative rock band previously known as Polarbear
- "Polar Bear", a song by Ride from their 1990 album Nowhere
- "Polar Bear", a song by Therapy? from their 2004 album Never Apologise Never Explain
- "Polar Bear", a song by Smile, later recorded by Queen
- POLARBEAR, a CMB polarimetry experiment, currently running in the Atacama Desert
- Polar Bear Lake, an alternative name for White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Polar Bear Pass, a pass on Bathurst Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Polar Bear Expedition, a U.S. troop contingent 1918-1919
- Polar Bear (cocktail) a cocktail that tastes like a peppermint patty
- Polar bear, a member of the Bear community in gay culture
- A make of undersuit for a diving drysuit.
- A nickname for the ice-road truck driver Hugh Rowland in Ice Road Truckers
- Polar bear plunge, a type of fundraiser
- Polar Bears (play), a play by Mark Haddon
- Polar Bear (locomotive), a Bagnall steam locomotive built in 1905 for the Groudle Glen Railway
- Knockout game or polar-bearing, assaults in which, purportedly, one or more assailants attempt to knock out an unsuspecting victim
- Edese Zwem- & Poloclub Polar Bears, a Netherlands water polo team
- L'Ours Blanc (the White bear), a marble sculpture by François Pompon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polar Bear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.