From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Polaris or polaris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polaris is a star, also known as the North Star.
Polaris may also refer to:
- Polaris mine, Little Cornwallis Island, Nunavut
- Polaris Tower, a giant Ferris wheel at Kumdori Land, Yuseong-gu, Daejon
- Polaris, California, in Nevada County
- Polaris, Montana, in Beaverhead County
- Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, Ohio
- Polaris Fashion Place, Columbus, Ohio
- Polaris, a revolving restaurant atop the Hyatt Regency Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
Art, entertainment, and media
- Polaris (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- Doctor Polaris, a DC Comics villain
- Polaris galaxy, featured in the video game Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Polaris, the ultimate antagonist of the video game Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
- "Polaris" (song), from the album Twilight of the Innocents by Ash
- "Polaris", from the album Futures by Jimmy Eat World
- "Polaris", from the single Silent Bible by Nana Mizuki
- "Polaris", from the album Nocturne by The Human Abstract
- "Polaris", from the album Simple Things by Zero 7
- "Rust in Peace... Polaris", from the album Rust in Peace by Megadeth
- "Polaris", from the compilation We Are Friends, Vol. 6 by deadmau5
- Polaris (composition), 2010 composition by Thomas Adès
- Polaris (poker bot)
- Polaris (processor)
- Polaris Office, office suite that runs on mobile platforms
- Polaris, an integrated library system from Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- Polaris, a port of Solaris to PowerPC
- Polaris, the development codename for Windows Media Player 11
- Polaris, the GPU architecture featured in the AMD Radeon RX 400 Series.
- Polaris (train), manufactured in China
- Polaris Industries, United States snowmobile, ATV, and motorcycle manufacturer
- Polaris Award, awarded to airline crews
- Polaris Motor, an Italian ultralight trike manufacturer
- Airbus CC-150 Polaris, a Canadian military plane
- B&F Fk14 Polaris, a German ultralight aircraft
- Polaris, previously named USS Periwinkle (1865–1871) and America (1864), a steamer sunk in 1872
- Polaris, a motor yacht that later became patrol vessel USS Amber (PYc-6)
- MS Polaris, a Russian-owned passenger ship built in Denmark in 1968
- USS Polaris (AF-11), a freighter built in 1938
- Polaris (research vessel), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in San Mateo County, California
- Polaris (icebreaker), a Finnish icebreaker
- UGM-27 Polaris, an early United States submarine-launched ballistic missile that was also in used by United Kingdom
- Polaris-1, a North Korean submarine-launched ballistic missile, which is commonly known as KN-11 by the West and Pukkuksong-1 (Which Pukkuksong means into Polaris in Korean) in North Korea
- UK Polaris programme, a British nuclear weapons programme for Resolution-class ballistic missile submarines
- Polaris (convention)
- POLARIS (laser), femtosecond laser at Helmholtz Institute Jena
- Polaris (nonprofit), the American anti-human-trafficking organization
- POLARIS (seismology)
- Polaris, a subsidiary of Maker Studios
- Polaris spacecraft, or TecSAR, Israeli reconnaissance satellite
- Polaris, United Airlines business class product.
- Polara (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Polaris"
- All pages with a title containing Polaris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polaris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.