From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Polaroid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polaroid may refer to:
- Polaroid Corporation, an American worldwide consumer electronics and eyewear company, and former instant camera and film maker
- Polaroid camera, or instant camera
- Polaroid film, instant film and photographs
- Polaroid (polarizer), a type of synthetic plastic sheet used to polarize light
- Polaroid Eyewear, with glare-reducing polarized lenses made from Polaroid's polarizer
- Polaroid Song (2012), a French short film directed by Alphonse Giorgi and Yann Tivrier
- Polaroid (album), an album by Phantom Planet
- Gentlemen Take Polaroids, an album by the new wave/art pop band Japan
- Polaroids: A Greatest Hits Collection, a compilation album by Shawn Colvin
- "Polaroid", a 2012 song by Imagine Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polaroid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.