|Defunct||2013 (Production closed)|
2018 (Stock transfer to WM Motors)
Originally called Songliao Automobile (松辽汽车股份有限公司), the company was reconstructed in 2003 to become Shenyang Zhongshun Automobile (沈阳中顺汽车有限公司), or Polarsun Automobile.
In 2003, Polarsun Automobile established its automobile research and development center in Detroit, Michigan in the United States as its second R&D center in North America, following the first one founded in Los Angeles in 2002.
It was reported that production has ceased in 2013 due to slow sales. As of January 2018, the stocks of Polarsun Automobile was fully transferred and the name of the company has been changed from Polarsun Motor Holdings Ltd (中順汽車控股有限公司) to WM Motors (Weltmeister 威马汽车制造温州有限公司), a Chinese NEV company.
- Polarsun Century, a commercial van based on the fourth generation Toyota HiAce.
- Polarsun MPV-A, a 7 to 9 seater MPV with styling inspired by the Mitsubishi Space Gear with the front fascia inspired by the Nissan Serena.
- Polarsun MPV, a 6-seater compact MPV.
- Polarsun MPV-B, a 5-seater compact MPV with styling inspired by the first generation Mazda Premacy.
- Polarsun MPV-C, a 5-seater mini MPV with styling inspired by the first generation Honda Fit.
- Polarsun SUV, a compact SUV with styling inspired by the first generation Ford Escape. Powered by a 2.3L engine mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Polarsun Limousine, a stretched mid-size SUV with styling inspired by the second generation Honda CR-V compact crossover.
- Wang Danna (November 20, 2007). "Polarsun to expand native-brand vehicle production". China Daily. Retrieved 11 December 2009.
- "Special Supplement: Polarsun to expand native-brand vehicle production".
- "反对"代工"模式的威马汽车 新能源生产资质或已解决".
- "Polarsun in chronological order".
- "Polarsun century SUV".
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|