From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pole star is a visible star that is approximately aligned with the Earth's axis of rotation.
|Look up polestar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pole star, polestar or polar star may also refer to:
- Philip Segal, an executive producer with his own company, Polestar
- Polestar (comics), a Spider-Man villain
- Polestar (monument), a monument in Letterkenny
- Polar Star (novel), a 1989 novel by Martin Cruz Smith, featuring Arkady Renko
- NLV Pole Star, a lighthouse tender vessel operated by the United Kingdom's Northern Lighthouse Board
- USCGC Polar Star (WAGB-10), an icebreaker operated by the United States Coast Guard
- Polestar Racing Group, an American motorsport team currently competing in the Atlantic Championship
- Polestar Racing, a Swedish motorsport team currently competing in the STCC and V8 SuperCars Championship
- Cosmic Boy, a DC Comics Superhero of the Legion of Super-Heroes who was briefly known as Polestar
- "Polar Star" (song), by South Korean band F.T. Island
- Polestar, developed the Japan-exclusive game Magical Pop'n
- Polestar Preschool, an area in the SNES RPG EarthBound
- Polestar XEUS, a solution from the South Korean software vendor NKIA for monitoring cloud systems
- Polar (cataclysmic variable star), a type of star
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polestar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.