From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Polgar)
|Look up Polgár or polgár in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polgár or Polgar may refer to:
Polgár, Hungary, a city in Hungary
Persons with the surname
- Alfred Polgar (1873–1955), Austrian journalist
- Franz Polgar (1900–1979), Hungarian psychologist, hypnotist, lecturer and entertainer
- Gyula Polgár (1912–1992), Hungarian footballer
- László Polgár (born 1946), Jewish Hungarian chess teacher, father of the Polgár sisters
- László Polgár (bass) (1947–2010), Hungarian operatic bass singer
- Mirjam Polgár (born 1996), Hungarian weightlifter
- Peter Polgár (born 1976), Slovak footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polgár.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.