|Directed by||Corneliu Porumboiu|
|Produced by||Marcela Ursu|
|Written by||Corneliu Porumboiu|
|Edited by||Roxana Szel|
Police, Adjective (Romanian: Polițist, Adjectiv) is a 2009 Romanian drama film directed by Corneliu Porumboiu. The movie focuses on policeman Cristi, who is investigating a teenage boy who has been smoking hashish. Over time, Cristi begins to question the ethical ramifications of his task.
- Dragoș Bucur – Cristi
- Vlad Ivanov – Captain Anghelache
- Ion Stoica – Nelu
- Irina Săulescu – Anca
- Cerasela Trandafir – Gina
- Marian Ghenea – Attorney
- Cosmin Seleși – Costi
- Șerban Georgevici – Sica
- George Remeș – Vali
- Adina Dulcu – Dana
- Dan Cogălniceanu – Gica
- Constantin Diță – Officer on Duty
- Alexandru Sabadac – Alex
- Anca Diaconu – Doina
- Radu Costin – Victor
- Viorel Nebunu – Alex's Father
- Emanuela Țiglă – Alex's Mother
- Daniel Birsan – Barman
- Bungeanu Mioara – Magazine seller
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 78% based on 73 reviews, and an average rating of 7.1/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 81 out of 100, based on 23 critics, indicating "universal acclaim".
- Morris, Wesley (22 January 2010). "Boston.com: Police, Adjective". boston.com. Retrieved 5 February 2010.
- Turan, Kenneth (23 December 2009). "LA Times.com: Police, Adjective". latimes.com. Retrieved 5 February 2010.
- "Politist, adj. (Police, Adjective) (2009)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- "Police, Adjective Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- "Festival de Cannes: Police, Adjective". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 17 May 2009.
- ""Police, adjective", nominated to represent Romania for Oscar". Romanian Times. Retrieved 13 September 2009.
|This article related to a Romanian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|