Police FC (Uganda)
|Full name||Police Football Club|
|Ground||Mandela National Stadium|
|League||Ugandan Premier League|
They have won their first Ugandan league title in 2005 and the CECAFA Clubs Cup in 2006. Police was spurred on in the early years by Dennis Obua as a player and later as coach. During Obua's years, he managed to stage youthful players who have blossomed into really great talent. When Obua became the Federation of Uganda Football Association president, he hired Steven Mulinde to step in his shoes. Police saw tremendous growth and lately has been involved in several international ties. They play at 1,000 capacity Police stadium.
Performance in CAF competitions
- CAF Champions League: 1 appearance
- 2006 – Preliminary Round
- CAF Cup Winners' Cup: 1 appearance
- 2003 – First Round
- "Uganda - Police FC - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway". us.soccerway.com. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Police FC News and Scores - ESPN". ESPN.com. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- Stokkermans, Karel. "Kagame Inter-Club Cup 2006". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
|This article about a Ugandan football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|