From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up policeman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A policeman is a warranted employee of a police force.
Policeman may also refer to:
- Policeman (butterfly), a genus of skipper butterflies
- Rubber policeman, a hand-held flexible natural-rubber scraper
- The Policeman, a 1971 Israeli film
- Policeman (film), a 2011 Israeli film
- Policeman (Eva Simons song), a 2015 song by Eva Simons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Policeman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.