Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may also refer to:
- Polichinelle (album), 2001 The Prayer Boat album
- "Polichinelle", 1962 Edith Piaf song from album Les Amants De Teruel
- "Polichinelle", a 1967 song by the French singer France Gall
- Polichinelle, a band whose members include Bubu and Serafina Ouistiti
- "Polichinelle", a piece for solo piano by Sergei Rachmaninoff, Morceaux de fantaisie (1892) Op. 3, No. 4.
- Polichinelle, the little children or clowns in The Nutcracker ballet who emerge from Mother Ginger's enormous hoop skirt to do a short dance
- Polichinelle Couloir near La Grave, France where the American extreme skier Doug Coombs died in a fall.
- "Polichinelle", a 2012 cover by the Symphonic Metal band Therion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polichinelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.