(Redirected from Policy (album))
|Look up policy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Policy is a principle or rule that guides decisions in order to achieve a rational outcome.
It may also refer to:
Principle or rule
- Public policy, government action
- Insurance policy, a contract between the insurer and the insured which determines the claims which the insurer is legally required to pay
- Domestic policy
- Economic policy
- Education policy
- Energy policy
- Environmental policy
- Foreign policy
- Health policy
- Human resource policies
- Information policy
- Insurance policy
- Macroeconomic policy
- Military policy
- Monetary policy
- Public policy doctrine
- Science policy
- Security policy
- Social policy
- Urban policy
- Policy (Martha Davis album), 1987 album by Martha Davis
- Policy (Will Butler album), 2015 debut solo album by Arcade Fire member Will Butler
- Numbers Game (also known as policy racket or policy game)
- Guideline (disambiguation)
- Separation of mechanism and policy: a design principle in computer science.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Policy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.