Polignac may refer to:
- Polignac family, a French noble family, including a list of its members
- Duke of Polignac, a title created in 1780 for the Polignac family
- Polignac (card game), a French card game for four players
- Polignac, Charente-Maritime, a municipality in the Charente-Maritime department, France
- Polignac, Haute-Loire, a municipality in the Haute Loire department, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polignac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.