The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Villa Favard, entrance to the school
Polimoda is a private fashion school in Florence, capital of Tuscany, Italy. The management staff includes Ferruccio Ferragamo as the President, Danilo Venturi as the Director and Linda Loppa as the Advisor of Strategy and Vision. It was founded in 1986 as a joint project of the cities of Florence and Prato, and the Fashion Institute of Technology of State University of New York. It is a member of the International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes. It is not listed by the Italian ministry of education, the Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca, among the institutions authorised to award degrees in music, dance and the arts. It offers full-time courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and a variety of short courses.
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Business
- Art Direction
- Design Management
- Alberto Amorosi
- Lorenzo A. Ferracci
- Giovanni Maltinti
- Renato Cesare Ricci
- Ferruccio Ferragamo
- Alan Fishman
- Georgiana Appignani
- Philippe Taylor
- Linda Loppa
- Danilo Venturi
- "Linda Loppa's biography". The Business of Fashion. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Polimoda". The Business of Fashion. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Fashion Institute of Technology". Fitnyc.edu. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes". Iffti.com. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- Istituzioni autorizzate a rilasciare titoli di Alta Formazione Artistica, Musicale e Coreutica (art.11 DPR 8.7.2005, n.212) (in Italian). Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Accessed March 2015.