Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up polis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polis is the ancient Greek concept of the city-state or body of citizens.
Polis may also refer to:
- Joel Polis (born 1951), American actor
- Jared Polis (born 1975), Colorado politician and entrepreneur
- Polis, Albania, a village
- Polis, Cyprus, a town in Paphos District
- Polis, Crete, an early name of modern Argyroupoli, Rethymno
- Constantinople, colloquially referred to historically as Polis
- Polis (journalism think tank)
- Polis (star), designated Mu Sagittarii Aa
- Polis (film), a 2014 American science fiction short
- Polis (album), by the French electronic artist Uppermost
- Polis Institute - The Jerusalem Institute of Languages and Humanities
- Polis, the Turkish National Police
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.