Polish Logic is an anthology of papers by several authors, including Kazimierz Ajdukiewicz, published in 1967 and covering the period 1920–1939. The work focus on the contributions of Polish logicians, more particularly, mathematical logicians, to modern logic.
Library of Congress cataloging data
- LC Control No.: 67106639
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: McCall, Storrs, comp.
- Main Title: Polish logic, 1920-1939 papers by Ajdukiewicz [and others];
- Published/Created: Oxford, Clarendon P., 1967.
- Description:  viii, 406 p. 23 cm.
- Subjects: Logic, Symbolic and mathematical--Addresses, essays, lectures.
- LC Classification: BC135 .M18
|This article about a mathematical publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|