Polish census of 2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Census included two questions regarding national and ethnic identity:
- What is your nation? ("Jaka jest Pana/Pani narodowość?") The Census provided the following definition: "Nationality (national or ethnic affiliation) is a declared (based on subjective feeling) individual feature of the person, which expresses their emotional, cultural or genealogical relationship (due to the origin of parents) with a specific nation".
- Do you feel an affiliation with another nation or ethnic group? ("Czy odczuwa Pan/Pani przynależność także do innego narodu lub wspólnoty etnicznej?")
- 93.8% of surveyed declared Polish ethnicity; 3,8% other and 2,4% gave no answer.
- 99.7% of those surveyed declared Polish citizenship; 0.2% declared other citizenship.
Significant ethnic minorities
Other ethnic groups in Poland include:
incl. 2nd declared ethn.
- (in Polish) Wyniki Narodowego Spisu Powszechnego Ludności i Mieszkań 2011 w zakresie deklarowanej narodowości oraz języka używanego w domu
- (in Polish) NSP 2011
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|