Polish Communist Party
(Redirected from Polish communist party)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Polish Communist Party may refer to:
- Communist Party of Poland (1918–1938)
- Polish Workers' Party (1942–1948)
- Polish United Workers' Party (1948–1990)
- Communist Party of Poland (Mijal) (1965–1978)
- Polish Communist Party (2002–present)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polish Communist Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.