|Politicking with Larry King|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||257 (as of December 2016)|
|Executive producer||David Theall|
|Production company||Ora TV|
|Original release||June 13, 2013 –|
October 29, 2020
|Larry King Now|
Politicking with Larry King is an American weekly political talk show hosted by Larry King which premiered on June 13, 2013. The guests of the show included various political figures and world leaders. The series is available on Ora TV, Hulu and RT America. The show is distributed worldwide by RT America and Ora TV; the latter also produced another show hosted by King from 2013 to 2020, Larry King Now, which focused on interviews with celebrity guests. The show ran from 2013 to 2020.
The show received criticism due to the fact that it airs on the RT America network, which has frequently been described as "pro-Russian", with allegations that it has been used as a "Kremlin's propaganda tool". King addressed such claims by saying: "I don't work for RT. It's a deal made between the companies. They just license our shows," and also adding that "to [his] knowledge" the network has never altered any interviews that he has done, "If they took something out, I would never do it. It would be bad if they tried to edit out things. I wouldn’t put up with it."
A number of guest hosts stood in for Larry King such as Matthew Cooke.
- "Politicking with Larry King: Episodes". Hulu. Retrieved September 10, 2016.
- Spangler, Todd (July 28, 2013). "Larry King Politics Show Gets Global TV Distribution via Russian-Backed Network". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- Bennett, Laura (August 14, 2013). "Larry King's Post-CNN Career Will Surprise You". The New Republic. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- Grove, Lloyd (March 7, 2014). "Larry King's Russian TV Dilemma: "It Would Be Bad if They Tried to Edit Out Things. I Wouldn't Put Up With It."". The Daily Beast. Retrieved September 10, 2016.
- Feldman, Josh (March 7, 2014). "Larry King Addresses Criticism over His Association with RT". Mediaite. Retrieved September 10, 2016.
- Paletta, Damian (September 9, 2016). "Donald Trump, on Russian TV Network, Criticizes U.S. Foreign Policy". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved September 9, 2016.